Sunday, December 12, 2010

"You Are My Cure"

You Are My Cure
- TMG

The moonlight shining outside,
Leads those who try to run at night.

The sunshine on a cloudless day,
Makes the world seem like a better place.

The night light in a scared child's room,
Brings all peace and joy to its truest bloom.

The same light exists in you and me,
When I hear from you,
I am set free.

Peace and joy fill up my heart,
I never want us to be set apart.

Life is too short for me to stop and think,
That maybe youre not my missing link.

My mind cries out,
"She's the one!"

While my heart just sits there,
Numb.

The shattered pieces lay there still,
While the pain that's done,
Is at full will.

All I know is that you're the cure,
For the heart break that I endure.

If I may just ask of a favor,
Never leave my side... forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment